Longboards and Mals
Longboards are back and selling well - these balsa skinned boards are as light as a regular PU board but they are hand built and custom built to suit you and your ability and conditions. They are strong, environmentally friendly and they are Aussie made with soul.Everyboard is unique and the boards store carbon, and by the way they are a great wall hanger.
The Performer combines the best of both worlds - a recycled EPS foam core and 2-3mm balsawood skin. With a weight of only 7-8 kg and an emphasis on manoeuvrability and maximum speed, the Performer is designed and shaped for today's high performance longboarding. The Performer comes with a single box fin and two smaller stabiliser fins.
• 12 month warranty - you snap it - we replace it
• super strong high performance longboard
• ultra light - only 7-8kg
• made from the strongest and most durable balsa wood
• triple cedar centre stringers
• proven shape
• Hand shaped and glassed in Australia - quality guaranteed
• great resale value even after years of surfing it.
The Sapling combines the best of both worlds for the more stable board or beginner - a recycled EPS foam core and 2-3mm balsawood skin (light and strong). With a weight of only 8 kg and an emphasis on stability and control, this longboard is designed and shaped for beginners through to intermediate surfers. The Sapling comes with a single box fin and two smaller stabiliser fins. Custom orders are welcome (download custom order form)
What customers said after riding the Sapling:
“My board arrived late yesterday - wow it is fantastic!!!! The shape and rocker are perfect and the workmanship is out of this world."
The UltiMATE is your best mate for a performace longboard - it has plenty of nose rocker for the steep drops and take offs, not to mention the tight turns in the pocket. It is only 7kgs for a 9 footer but has the great floatation properties of wood.
To order your board:
- Download and fill out our "Custom order form" (Download HERE )
- Send the order form via fax or email (see details on the form)
- Choose size and shipping to add product to cart and follow through with checkout.
- Soon you'll be riding a Riley!
|Type of construction||recycled EPS foam core|
|Rail shape||hard 80/20|
|Type of stringer||Riley cedar rail stringers & centre stringer|
|Type of waves suited for||1 ft to 6 ft|
|Type of surfer suited for||beginner to experienced|