Mini mals and fun boards are a great inbetween board that caters for alot of people from beginners to advanced to short boarders to longboarders. These boards fill the gap when the surf is just not suited to your regular board and by the way they are a great wall hanger.
The Allrounder is an EPS foam-core performance MiniMal. It is the only board that features our newly designed 1/8’’ cedar rail stringers for added stiffness on smaller waves. This type of board is suited to most riders – perfect for small to medium sized conditions and great for all ages. Customise the Allrounder to your preference by contacting email@example.com
The Little Longboard
When building a balsawood board like this, I will always add a bit more volume to the board to compensate for the lower paddle power(even though there is a little more buoyancy in a balsa board). So a little more width and thickness always comes in handy when paddling for waves. This little longboard is perfect for a beginner or the advanced because it’s not too long to handle but it has the width and thickness to give it some stability for paddling , catching and riding small and medium waves. Easily bottom turns and cuts back with great response.
• 12 month warranty - you snap it - we replace it
• As light as a regular polyurethane MiniMal.
• Stronger and more durable
• 1/8’’ cedar rail stringers
• Stable buoyant EPS core.
• The Allrounder is hand shaped in Australia
• Quality guaranteed
To order your board:
- Download and fill out our "Custom order form" (Download HERE )
- Send the order form via fax or email (see details on the form)
- Choose size and shipping to add product to cart and follow through with checkout.
- Soon you'll be riding a Riley Allrounder!
|Type of construction
||recycled EPS foam core
|Type of stringer
||Riley cedar rail stringers & centre stringer
|Type of waves suited for
||1 ft to 6 ft
|Type of surfer suited for
||beginner to experienced